Click here for link to Sony's article.
Sony's PlayStation Suite is now available to developers in beta form. The program is said to allow people to create third party apps and other things for Sony's various PlayStation related products.
Many developers have already expressed their disapproval of the software mostly due to the nature of Sony's overbearing behavior similar to Apple's attitude towards hackers of its products. Sony has made many regulations regarding the program that have caused many to not even bother using it.
The PlayStation Suite is said to help aiding in creating apps, games, and others for products such as the PlayStation Vita as well as Sony's PlayStation Suite that is to be launched for Android devices such as Sony's Xperia PLAY. The Suite will allow gamers to play PlayStation classics on their phones as well as perform other actions.
Anyone planning on checking out the software and becoming a developer for Sony? I'm excited about developers in general whether they be hackers or non-hackers and I can't wait for Sony to finally allow third party apps on their products.
- ► 2013 (166)
- Sonic Memories
- Sprint Service Review
- The Cloud: Who Owns the Uploaded Material?
- VHBL Files Released for Super Collapse 3
- VHBL Title Name Released!!
- Props to the Little Guys Out There!
- New Interface for Blogger Starts Today
- PlayStation Suite Open Beta Out Now
- Demon Hunter: True Defiance (Review)
- Review; Heavy Fire: Afghanistan for PlayStation 3 ...
- Fake YouTube Spam E-mails
- 1.67 VHBL is Available!
- Wololo.net is Swarming
- Tupac Live 2012
- Rejoice 1.67 PS Vita Users!
- Grand Theft Auto IV: San Andreas Mod
- Playstation Orbis/PS4
- Spring Sale Games Marked at Food Prices!! (PC Down...
- Thoughts on Camping?
- Caine's Arcade
- Google vs. Bing
- Mulitplayer Anyone?!?!
- Happy Easter/Resurrection Day/Passover/etc.
- ndh777's Interests (Technology)
- HTC's New Device?
- ▼ April (26)