Wololo released the files for the VHBL today and I have successfully installed it.
Wololo's directions were fairly easy but needed a bit more explanation for me. Others it seems to have worked out great.
You can visit his blog for more information on the release. Thank him, thecobra, and any others who were involved in this hack. I'm just someone else who helped announce it.
Unfortunately if you weren't able to get Super Collapse 3 onto your PlayStation Vita right now, you'll have to wait a little longer for another release if any more are to be released.
I tried Doom and Lamecraft and Doom was really fun. I ran into some installation problems with Lamecraft but fixed them and got the game working. I started to play until the game froze on me. The PSP emulator had froze because the PS Vita part worked fine (in terms of being able to exit the game).
I'm going to try some more homebrews such as a Nintendo 64 emulator. I've got to say that these people have been doing a fine job and I truly do thank them for their work.
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (166)
- Sonic Memories
- Sprint Service Review
- The Cloud: Who Owns the Uploaded Material?
- VHBL Files Released for Super Collapse 3
- VHBL Title Name Released!!
- Props to the Little Guys Out There!
- New Interface for Blogger Starts Today
- PlayStation Suite Open Beta Out Now
- Demon Hunter: True Defiance (Review)
- Review; Heavy Fire: Afghanistan for PlayStation 3 ...
- Fake YouTube Spam E-mails
- 1.67 VHBL is Available!
- Wololo.net is Swarming
- Tupac Live 2012
- Rejoice 1.67 PS Vita Users!
- Grand Theft Auto IV: San Andreas Mod
- Playstation Orbis/PS4
- Spring Sale Games Marked at Food Prices!! (PC Down...
- Thoughts on Camping?
- Caine's Arcade
- Google vs. Bing
- Mulitplayer Anyone?!?!
- Happy Easter/Resurrection Day/Passover/etc.
- ndh777's Interests (Technology)
- HTC's New Device?
- ▼ April (26)