Many VHBL users are having a hard time using some homebrew such as snes9xTYL and Lamecraft but most of that is changing as Wololo has announced and update that can fix some of these issues and more. Click here for a link to that release.
Wololo states that this will not fix all issues associated with our VHBLs but it will fix most of them and make a much easier experience. I've been dying to play Lamecraft myself so this should be fun! A special thanks to Wololo. Be sure to thank him as well as the other developers in the community for these releases.
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (166)
- Memorial Day
- Words to Watch Out for Online
- Google Says Your Computer is Infected?
- Android Development is Going Good
- HTC Evo LTE Specs/FAQ/etc.
- Update#1 on Android Development
- Android Application Development For Dummies
- HSBC/Capital One/Best Buy
- May 21st, 2012 Amazon/YouTube Scam E-mails Update
- PS Suite vs. VHBL?
- New Updated VHBL Release for Super Collapse 3
- Happy Mother's Day
- Possible Vita Hack
- Netflix Instant Queue Order/Alternatives?
- Apple's iOS vs. Google's Android
- Update on Fake Amazon E-mail Scams
- Fake Amazon Spam E-mails
- Unpopular Changes
- Facebook Camera and Messenger Apps Removed
- Thoughts on Social Networking
- ▼ May (20)