Wololo has written another blog entry on a possible hack found within the Vita that allows us to go even further than basic user mode and VHBL access being called Flash0 dump.
This one takes us into kernel mode and if you are unsure of the difference between user and kernel modes, you should take a look at his blog post for more information.
This is a step forward for us who want hacked PlayStation Vitas as this allows us even ore access.
Davee had already found this a few months ago yet has refused to release the information, as of now, for unknown reasons. This hack comes from another user who has not said whether or not they plan to release this information.
Stay tuned for more details as they are announced.
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (166)
- Memorial Day
- Words to Watch Out for Online
- Google Says Your Computer is Infected?
- Android Development is Going Good
- HTC Evo LTE Specs/FAQ/etc.
- Update#1 on Android Development
- Android Application Development For Dummies
- HSBC/Capital One/Best Buy
- May 21st, 2012 Amazon/YouTube Scam E-mails Update
- PS Suite vs. VHBL?
- New Updated VHBL Release for Super Collapse 3
- Happy Mother's Day
- Possible Vita Hack
- Netflix Instant Queue Order/Alternatives?
- Apple's iOS vs. Google's Android
- Update on Fake Amazon E-mail Scams
- Fake Amazon Spam E-mails
- Unpopular Changes
- Facebook Camera and Messenger Apps Removed
- Thoughts on Social Networking
- ▼ May (20)