If you read one of my last entries, you are aware that I am going through the Android Application Development for Dummies book and learning how to build Android applications, also known as apps.
The book is, sadly, outdated but fairly easy to follow if you have some sort of knowledge about computers as to either get older versions to keep up with the book or to get the newer versions to keep up with the current world but maybe not be able to follow closely along with the book. The book was written in 2011, or at least that's when it was published, so it's to be expected within the tech community that these things happen. I kind of thought this would happen as I walked out with the book, but it's okay. I'll try to make due.
But I was curious:
What sorts of apps would you like to see on the Android platform? Yes, you, because I care what you and every other Android user wants. Otherwise, I'm not going to be successful at this.
First, I'd like to say that I'll be working with Android applications first that perform certain duties then games. Games are a bit more challenging to do than standard applications so this may take a while before I become so good and efficient that I can write games. It may work in the other direction...either way it goes, I'll be sure to let each and everyone of you guys know which route I take.
This is my first update within the Android development on this website...I expect more to follow and will probably end up creating an entire page dedicated to these blogs.
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (166)
- Memorial Day
- Words to Watch Out for Online
- Google Says Your Computer is Infected?
- Android Development is Going Good
- HTC Evo LTE Specs/FAQ/etc.
- Update#1 on Android Development
- Android Application Development For Dummies
- HSBC/Capital One/Best Buy
- May 21st, 2012 Amazon/YouTube Scam E-mails Update
- PS Suite vs. VHBL?
- New Updated VHBL Release for Super Collapse 3
- Happy Mother's Day
- Possible Vita Hack
- Netflix Instant Queue Order/Alternatives?
- Apple's iOS vs. Google's Android
- Update on Fake Amazon E-mail Scams
- Fake Amazon Spam E-mails
- Unpopular Changes
- Facebook Camera and Messenger Apps Removed
- Thoughts on Social Networking
- ▼ May (20)