I've gotten a bit paranoid with the GPS on my phone and have been disabling it. I keep seeing Google Maps app pop up in my running services and am worried about whether someone is using the app to track my location or not.
How do you guys feel about this? I'm on an Android device and it's doing this. What about you guys with iDevices?
How does everyone feel about GPS and how it is used? Are you paranoid too? I used to keep my GPS on all day long, every day, but now I only enable it when I need it.
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (166)
- Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim DLC Dawnguard
- Evo LTE or Samsung Galaxy SIII or iPhone 5 or...?
- GPS Paranoia
- Weird Referrals to Your Website or Blog?
- Happy Father's Day
- Facebook Dislike Button May Be Scam
- Battlefield Vs. Call of Duty
- How to Track a Hacker's IP Address
- R.I.P. Eduard Khil
- New Splinter Cell Game Announced!
- YouTube Spam E-mails
- ▼ June (11)