Google has decided to shut down the AdSense for Feeds officially on December 2nd, 2012. As of October 2nd, 2012, AdSense users no longer have the option to use AdSense for Feeds. This has been explained completely on their official page located here.
A few days ago, I began using AdSense on my other blog again after I found out that I accidentally removed it. I was curious as to why I wasn't able to use the radio button that said "Insert ads in feeds" for either of my blogs. Blogger, which is owned by Google and the host of this blog, allows us users to add ads to our blogs to create revenue. I joined Google AdSense a few years ago and began using it when I found out that I could use it on my Blogger blogs.
Does this affect your blog's revenue by much?
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (166)
- Disney Buys LucasFilm for $4 Billion
- Internet Explorer on Xbox Live
- Restricting Facebook Friends from Viewing your Act...
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Some Great Ways to Promote your Website/Blog
- Why History is so Prevalent in Gaming
- Windows 8 Launched Today
- Nintendo sues PETA
- 5 Reasons Why 'Steam' Works
- Thank You!! Yes, You!
- New Xbox Update
- 'Fixing' Something that isn't Broke - New Xbox Update
- The Recent Decline of Quality
- The Amazon AppStore
- Update on Massive Spam E-Mails
- Minecraft Update!
- Los Angeles to Get 4G LTE on Sprint!
- Why We Need Downloadable Content (aka DLC)
- Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee - It’s Bubbly Tim...
- Humor #1 Grandpa Computer
- New YouTube Interface October 2012
- Why PETA Shouldn't Make Games
- The Facebook "Promote" Button
- Internet Bookmarks
- Google AdSense for Feeds is Closing
- My Spambox
- The Mass of Psychological Video Games
- New Author!
- Question about Spam in Your E-mail Boxes
- ▼ October (29)