Today I launched Minecraft on my Xbox 360 to find that it had been updated with lots of new updates. One of the most anticipated being the creative mode. Other new features have been added which explains why the update has taken so long to be released. One of the other important updates has to do with the recent YouTube videos done by trolls who would "grief" on Minecraft users' created maps. The new setting makes it so that creators of maps can disable and enable select users to actually mine on the map. Other features have also been enabled to reduce the "grief" attacks.
If you've been waiting for creative mode, this is your time to jump into the Minecraft for Xbox 360 universe. I spent a few hours on maps just creating and blowing up stuff with unlimited TNT barrels. Trust me, fans of Minecraft will enjoy this new update. Trolls: not so much.
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (166)
- Disney Buys LucasFilm for $4 Billion
- Internet Explorer on Xbox Live
- Restricting Facebook Friends from Viewing your Act...
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Some Great Ways to Promote your Website/Blog
- Why History is so Prevalent in Gaming
- Windows 8 Launched Today
- Nintendo sues PETA
- 5 Reasons Why 'Steam' Works
- Thank You!! Yes, You!
- New Xbox Update
- 'Fixing' Something that isn't Broke - New Xbox Upd...
- The Recent Decline of Quality
- The Amazon AppStore
- Update on Massive Spam E-Mails
- Minecraft Update!
- Los Angeles to Get 4G LTE on Sprint!
- Why We Need Downloadable Content (aka DLC)
- Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee - It’s Bubbly Tim...
- Humor #1 Grandpa Computer
- New YouTube Interface October 2012
- Why PETA Shouldn't Make Games
- The Facebook "Promote" Button
- Internet Bookmarks
- Google AdSense for Feeds is Closing
- My Spambox
- The Mass of Psychological Video Games
- New Author!
- Question about Spam in Your E-mail Boxes
- ▼ October (29)