I refreshed YouTube last night to find a new interface. What do you guys think of it? Do you like the change?
Blocked out images are pieces connected to one of my personal YouTube accounts
It looks more simplified but more dedicated to helping you find better videos and channels specific to what you watch.
Google's acquisition of YouTube a few years ago has got me feeling mixed feelings. Google has made some great changes but hasn't in other areas. YouTube isn't as small as it once was, YouTube is more professional because of aspiring individuals, and some other changes.
What are your thoughts on Google's changes? Like 'em? Hate 'em? Don't care?
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (166)
- Disney Buys LucasFilm for $4 Billion
- Internet Explorer on Xbox Live
- Restricting Facebook Friends from Viewing your Act...
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Some Great Ways to Promote your Website/Blog
- Why History is so Prevalent in Gaming
- Windows 8 Launched Today
- Nintendo sues PETA
- 5 Reasons Why 'Steam' Works
- Thank You!! Yes, You!
- New Xbox Update
- 'Fixing' Something that isn't Broke - New Xbox Upd...
- The Recent Decline of Quality
- The Amazon AppStore
- Update on Massive Spam E-Mails
- Minecraft Update!
- Los Angeles to Get 4G LTE on Sprint!
- Why We Need Downloadable Content (aka DLC)
- Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee - It’s Bubbly Tim...
- Humor #1 Grandpa Computer
- New YouTube Interface October 2012
- Why PETA Shouldn't Make Games
- The Facebook "Promote" Button
- Internet Bookmarks
- Google AdSense for Feeds is Closing
- My Spambox
- The Mass of Psychological Video Games
- New Author!
- Question about Spam in Your E-mail Boxes
- ▼ October (29)