Friday, November 30, 2012
Call of Duty Black Ops II Lag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LnkyS53ONU In case embed does not show properly.
I have been trying to play Call of Duty Black Ops II these last two days and it has not gone over so well.
The video above is evidence of what many gamers are experiencing when trying to play the latest installment to the popular series.
Such lags have occurred within the game that seem difficult to explain. I've played some matches where everyone has the same signal bars and the match still lags terribly. The lags extend to the way that bullets are fired and can be clearly seen in kill-cams. After shooting repeated rounds into a target, the target releases a few shots and kills and the kill-cam does not show any of the bullets that I fired into their direction. This has happened on numerous occasions.
The online multiplayer needs some major fixes and players from all speeds are explaining their frustration. Hopefully this is fixed soon as it is not a very enjoyable game to play when the rounds are not fair.
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (166)
- From Battlefield 3 to Black Ops II
- iTunes 11 Is Released
- Beware of Hackers and Scammers
- Call of Duty Black Ops II Lag
- Black Ops II Review - 8.5/10
- Hitman Absolution Review - 9.5/10
- Happy Thanksgiving All
- Switching It Up On Ya!
- Republic Wireless Set to Roll Out
- [Review] Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified PS Vi...
- Los Angeles Sprint 4G LTE Speed Tests
- Gaming News 11/14/12
- Humor # 2 Apple Lawsuit
- Peter Molyneux's last project
- Gaming News
- Twitter Phishing Scam
- New Skyrim DLC. Trailer and Release Date Announced...
- [Review] Assassin's Creed III Liberation: PS Vita
- [Review] Need for Speed Most Wanted PS Vita
- Assassin's Creed 3 Review - 9.75/10
- ▼ November (20)