Players of the Fallout 3 game, released by Bethesda, should remember a familiar voice from the Wasteland known as Three Dog. The man behind his voice, Erik Todd Dellums, posted to his Twitter this message, "To all my #Fallout3 and #ThreeDog fans: There may be more of the Dog coming! Fingers crossed!" Here's his Tweet that has everyone so excited.
Is this the official announcement we have been waiting for?
Some are saying that the new setting will be in Boston, Massachusetts as Bethesda representatives have been, reportedly, seen scoping the city. Rumors are also going around that a new game engine is to be used for the new title.
Anyone excited for this release and unofficial announcement by Three Dog? Any rumors you've heard?
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (57)
- New Blog Design
- United States Makes Unlocking Phones Illegal
- [Review] Samsung Galaxy S III Telescopic Lens
- Gaming News 1/23/13
- Universe Sandbox Review 8/10
- PS Vita vs. Nintendo 3DS
- Remembering Dr. MLK Jr.
- [Review] Rocksmith for PS3
- Remember to Back-Up Often
- Ubuntu for Multi-Core Android Devices
- Proof Bethesda cares PS3 Skyrim-ers
- Gaming News 1/16/13
- Humor # 3 Windows Advertising Gmail
- How to Properly Report Spam/Scams
- The End of Used Games? Or the End of Consoles?
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Review 9/10
- Update on Next Gen Console Coverage
- [Review] Xenominer: Xbox 360 Indie
- Unofficial Fallout 4 Announcement?
- Pokemon Generation VI Announced
- My Top 5 Predictions of this Year
- United Nations Nigeria E-mail Scam
- Ways to Reduce Spam
- Happy New Year
- ▼ January (24)