Everyone loves the Xbox Live service that, unfortunately, costs money unlike its competitor, the PlayStation Network that's free. But with that price comes an extremely annoying auto feature designed to wipe your bank account dry.
You may or may not have noticed, but Microsoft forces everyone, once paying for a new month/year/etc. via credit/debit card, to automatically renew the membership once it expires. This is bad for multiple reasons. Regardless your particular reason, you didn't come here to hear me trash-talk Microsoft for implementing such an inconvenient feature; you've come to find out how to disable this "feature".
It's simple. Make sure that you are signed into Xbox.com and then click this link. Once you've reached that page, you should be able to turn off that pesky auto-renew crap that Microsoft forced you into. Microsoft makes it extremely difficult to find this link so make sure you bookmark this blog post (or that link directly) if you ever need to use it again.
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (57)
- Warframe PC Review - 7.9/10
- Perhaps I Was A Bit Too Hasty... Microsoft Reflect...
- Thomas Was Alone PC Review - 9.8/10
- Memorial Day
- PlayStation Jailbreaking
- Goodbye, Xbox. You shall be missed.
- The New Xbox
- It's Almost Here!
- Reus PC Review - 8/10
- Did Facebook Restrict You for No Reason?
- How to Sign-in to Xbox Live Offline
- How to Turn Off Auto-Renew on Xbox Live Membership...
- Antichamber PC Review - 9/10
- ▼ May (13)