Thursday, October 17, 2013
Possible Game Breaking Bug - Pokemon Y
Saving in Lumiose City and then reloading has caused several problems for people according to the internet. The only fix for this is to completely restart a new game. The bug makes textures not pop in, some art doesn't show up on the screen and at worse the game freezes completely. Best thing to do is NOT save in this town, period. If you have to, do your best to not turn off the game or this problem could occur for you too.
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (57)
- FAA Eases on Electronic Usage
- What's Next for Grand Theft Auto?
- Tips on What's A Fake iOS Jailbreak
- World's Worst Virus?
- Instagram to Introduce Ads
- RE: List of Fake iOS 7 Jailbreak Scammers
- [Cheat] Grand Theft Auto V: Xbox 360 & PlayStation...
- The Stanley Parable PC Review - ?/10
- Possible Game Breaking Bug - Pokemon Y
- Avoiding Scams on Craigslist
- Does Hulu / Netflix Have [insert show/movie name]?...
- How to Have A Successful Blog
- GTA Online Stimulus Package
- The Wolf Among Us Episode One: Faith PC Review - 9...
- Debunking the Myth of Violent Video Games
- NSA Targets Tor
- My GTA Online Experience
- [Review] AVG Virus Removal
- ▼ October (18)