It's always great to utilize social media to extend the reach of your blog or website. We've launched our new Twitter page which can be found here.
For the most part, it is another way for us to reach out to our readers and to increase the potential of sharing the blog with many more people. It has also become a way to stay connected with the rest of the world especially those in the tech-industry as news often times hits social networks more quickly than official news sources.
In addition, I believe that asking questions via Twitter is a much better idea than through our blog. Not only will we receive responses from our readers, but also those who may not view our blog.
Our account will be following other Twitter users so feel free to check out who we follow as well. We're still a growing blog so our Twitter account will be growing as well.
Thank you, everyone, for your support!
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (57)
- [iOS App of the Week] Toca Builders
- Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
- Risk of Rain PC Review - 8.8/10
- Zombie Media Cliches
- [iOS App of the Week] Combo Crew
- [iOS App of the Week] Introduction
- First-Look at Moga Ace Power Controller for iPhone...
- Why Jailbreak?
- iOS 7.0.4
- 7 Reasons Why I Will Not Get the PS4 or Xbox One.....
- iPad Mini Retina Release Date & Possible iOS 7 Jai...
- 5 Reasons Why We Will Never Seen an Xbox Portable
- Veterans Day 2013
- [Review] Rocksmith 2014 (PC)
- Rocksmith 2014 Review Coming Soon
- Humble Bundle November 5, 2013
- [How To] Custom Google Search Engine Blocklist
- Our Official Twitter Page
- Is Humble Bundle A Scam?
- ▼ November (19)