I apologize, again, for a late review coming to you guys. I just made my purchase over Steam tonight and am currently downloading the title.
I enjoyed the first Rocksmith game on my PlayStation 3 but there were a few issues that I encountered on that version that made me dislike pieces of the game. I hope that many of these issues have been corrected in the newest version which debuted a short while ago. Overall, it was a nice game and I enjoyed it also considering that it actually helped teach you how to play a guitar while making it as fun as other video games like Guitar Hero and Rock Band have been for gamers.
If you're curious and want to see my take on the first game, head over to this post to see my review. Be sure to come back in a few days as I hope to cover the newest release then. If not, check back on this post for any additional details. The game may contain too much information for me to digest in a short amount of time.
This time, I have purchased the game over Steam for my Windows 7 PC so the changes may be a bit different than my review of the first game which I played on a PS3.
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (57)
- [iOS App of the Week] Toca Builders
- Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
- Risk of Rain PC Review - 8.8/10
- Zombie Media Cliches
- [iOS App of the Week] Combo Crew
- [iOS App of the Week] Introduction
- First-Look at Moga Ace Power Controller for iPhone...
- Why Jailbreak?
- iOS 7.0.4
- 7 Reasons Why I Will Not Get the PS4 or Xbox One.....
- iPad Mini Retina Release Date & Possible iOS 7 Jai...
- 5 Reasons Why We Will Never Seen an Xbox Portable
- Veterans Day 2013
- [Review] Rocksmith 2014 (PC)
- Rocksmith 2014 Review Coming Soon
- Humble Bundle November 5, 2013
- [How To] Custom Google Search Engine Blocklist
- Our Official Twitter Page
- Is Humble Bundle A Scam?
- ▼ November (19)